Recorded meetings notice
Regretfully, we are unable to invite members of the public to show up to town Council meetings at present due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic with government guidance advising social distancing remains in place.
Anyone wishing to speak at any meeting during this time is asked to contact the Town Clerk to submit their request.
Those who wish to watch the meetings, please visit our YouTube site where recordings will be uploaded the following day.
Outlined here are the different committee meetings that take place throughout the year. They usually all take place on particular days of the month; however, all meetings are subject to change. Public Notices will be displayed detailing changes of dates/times should this occur.
N.B. Youth Council meetings commence at 2.00pm, and take place at either the Town Hall or Pershore High School. Planning and Cemetery Committee meetings commence at 7:00 p.m., all other meetings at 7:30 p.m. (Cemetery Committee meetings will take place at the Cemetery Chapel in summer).
- Amenities and Environment Committee – Second Thursday of the month, every other month
- Youth Council – First Wednesday of the month
- Planning Committee – Third Thursday of the month
- Town Council – Third Thursday of the month
- Cemetery Committee – Fourth Thursday of the month, every other month
- Finance and Property Committee – First Thursday of the month, every other month
- Twinning and Tourism Committee – Second Monday of the month, every three months
- Annual Meeting – Second Thursday of May every year